Raywill Tri-Proof Dimmable LED light with Radar Sensor
Lumen of one double fluorescent fixture(2x36 watts) is : 50 lumen per watt x 36 watt x 2= 3600 lumen. - And, Lumen of 40 watt Raywill Tri-Proof LED light with Radar Sensor is : 135 lumen per watt x1x40watt= 5400 lumen
You will gain:
5 years warranty, depending on high quality components and the aluminum heat sink housing. Lower electric bill up to 80%.
The dim light hours prolong the life time of our Tri Proof lights more than the 5 years warranty time, which results in more savings.
2. It’s cost will be covered in less than 12 months, by the amount deducted from your car parking electric bill.
3. It can be installed with the same normal cabling.
4. Because of our high Lumen per watt (135 to 150), we can install less lights quantity than the fluorescent lamps11
- Size: 4 feet
- Watt: 40
- Light sensor: San'an 2835 SMD
- Input voltage: AC100V-240 V
- Lumen/W frosted
- Light lumen: 5400
- Lumen /W Strip: 155
- Light lumen: 6200
- PF: > 0.9
- Warranty: 5 Years
Railwill-Tri-proof With Aluminum heat sink housing
- this is my return and refund policy